OK, So I found a really cool paper flower on, no other than Pintrest, (of course) Loved the look, and the the springyness (new word for ya.) And thought to myself, it’d be a cool wreath for the front door, which was feel way under loved. I made lots… and lots of them. Could not for the life of me figure out how to string (glue) them together to form a wreath, boo hiss. So I put them up… Then once again on Pintrest.. inspiration struck. How about a Changeable Wreath, (Light dawns) Off to my handily placed Joann’s (right around the corner, less than a mile) where I got the rest of what I thought I needed which was a floral wreath form, 14 inches and 2 rolls of burlap ribbon, 2 1/2 inches wide. This is the first time I ever gotten out of Joann’s for under 20.00, (I’m not counting the fabric I also got, Sorry Honey!)
I used newspaper (obviously) but you can use any kind paper you’d like. The first one took a bit of time, but the more I made the faster they went. I could do it while watching T.V so not a brain drain project. Once you get the hang of it. On to the second part of the project.
To add the flowers I glued one flower to a strip of burlap, (lots of glue… stuck the flower in the center of the glue, then crossed my fingers) When it all dried, (yay, it worked) I nestled the flowers in where I thought it looked good, wrapped the burlap strip around to the back and used a few pins to hold it all together. Then when I get bored of that look I can change it out. Now off with you… It’s a beautiful day, Go Create! Till next time, XOXO